Saturday, January 24, 2009

My First Post


I created this blog some time ago but have never posted anything. Well this morning I decided to give it a try.

Just to fill you in on a couple of things, the title I chose was a given. I LOVE GLITTER! Anything that sparkles and shines I am all over it. So with that being said, it had to be in my blog name. The banner picture is a snap shot of a rose from our Peace Garden. This garden is representation of my parents and my husbands. His Dad always loved roses and could grow the most beautiful roses with little fuss or muss so we added them to the garden with hopes of being able to grow beautiful roses as well.

My first card I want to post is a wedding card I created and posted on SCS. It had great reviews which gave me the confidence to keep posting. The base of the card was made with shimmery pale peach cardstock run through my cuttlebug. I added peach ribbon a few pearls, pre-made bow with the heart sticker mounted on circle nestibilities.

3 comments:

LindaH said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on the blog. I love love love it! And I always love your cards....check them out on SCS...i'm not a big commenter...but like so many, i'm a lurker!

Anonymous said...

Wow, gorgeous header...I can almost smell the roses!! I'm soooo happy you now have a blog! :) I have defintely added you to my favs AND, I've left something for YOU on my blog! :)

Maria said...

Welcome to Blogland. Love the card and the CB folders are my fave. Hugs, Maria

Related Posts with Thumbnails