Sunday, February 8, 2009

Stamp Time!


This weekend hasn't been as busy as last which is perfectly fine by me. By the end of the work week I am mentally exhausted. Saturday was great.........hubby was gone to Windsor to a 5 pin bowling tournament which left me doing laundry and my favourite .....STAMPING.

Here is one of the birthday cards I created for a friend who will be celebrating his birthday on Friday 13th. House Mouse stamps are one of my favourite stamp lines. I received an order about a week ago and haven't had the chance to ink them up so picked this one for the birthday boy. I coloured it with my prisma pencils and used glitter for the martini glass and a bit on the ribbon.

2 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

That is the cutest image! Love your colors and that pretty plaid on the diagonal!

Rose Ann said...

Your card is adorable, Brenda...and your coloring is wonderful!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails