Monday, March 30, 2009

You Crack Me Up


Last week was a busy week. My sister-in-law gave my brother a trip to Las Vegas for his 40th birthday. It was a complete surprise and the look on his face was priceless. Between my 2 "older" pisters and I, we took turns watching the kids while they were out of town. The kids were wonderful and such a joy to watch. I sure miss them and can't wait until my sister-in-law turns 40 so I can do it again.

Needless to say with dropping kids off and picking kids up it was quite a busy week which I am not use to since I never had the opportunity to have children. I didn't bother to take my stamping supplies with me since I knew I wouldn't get much of a chance to do any creating. However, the first thing I did when I got home was start colouring up some images. I sure missed my pencils.

Here is an image I coloured up from Stamping Bella called Cracked Up Huggabug.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails