Saturday, April 4, 2009

TECC62


Had a terrific day yesterday watching my niece Taya at a dance competition in London. The competition was fabulous and so was Taya. Her facial expressions and all her moves were out of this world. After one of her performances I overheard the people sitting beside me say Wow ..........who is that girl in the red because she is really good........well .....didn't take me long to pipe up and brag that she was my niece. Needless to say she got 3 medals and a trophy for best overall performer in her age group. Taya.....I am sooooo very proud of you ....... You have special talent and know how to use it. Congrats.......and I love you!


Today has been a nice relaxing day so took the time and browsed through my blogs to get my MOJO going and do another challenge. Taylored Expressions is a fabulous blog that I have been reading for quite some time with great layout challenges. I used Savvyshoppabella from Stamping Bella that pister #2 picked out for a birthday card for a friend. Coloured up the image using prisma pencils and added a bit of glitter.

2 comments:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Terrific card with Taylor's sketch! Great mix of colors and a wonderful Bella! :D

Ben Zimmerman said...

Great reaading this

Related Posts with Thumbnails