Sunday, May 24, 2009

House Mouse Challenge #38



Lazy Sunday........... ahhh yes nothing like a relaxing day doing alot of nothing. This has been one fabulous weekend. Weather has been glorious ............not alot on my agenda which means being able to do what I want and when I want.


This morning I checked out a few of the blogs I follow and decided to do the House Mouse Sketch Challenge. Is this not one of the cutest stamps....I think these little guys are adorable. Coloured the image using my prisma pencils and added a bit of glitter and assembled according to the sketch. Quick and easy.


This card came together so fast I am off to do some more creating............

2 comments:

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

Brenda, What an adorable image. I love the colors you chose and that you put it in a circle. Great card.

~MudpieMouse said...

Wow, you did a lovely job coloring this. Nice work! Keep on stampin' on

Related Posts with Thumbnails