Monday, May 18, 2009

MOJO87


What a fabulous Monday. All I did today was putz around home and make cards...... that is what I call my ideal day.
Decided to do Mojo Monday Challenge 87. Coloured my image with tombows then cut out with my nesties. I wanted to use flower soft on this image but didn't have the yellow/golden colour so I took the ivory colour flower soft and added 4 drops of golden yellow reinker to come up with the colour then added a bit of glitter to give it that extra sparkle. Such a perfect idea not to have to get every colour under the sun when you can use ivory and just add whatever colour of reinkers to match your project. To finish off I added the butterfly which was punched out from MS Punch then added some green gems to the centre.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey sistah love the new look and the card in this post ! Now if you could just add a bit of glitter to the flowers on your header it would be perfect ! Tee Hee Hee !

Janine said...

Very pretty!! Enjoy your weekend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails