Saturday, June 6, 2009

OHHH Happy Weekend!


Ahhhh it is the weekend ......finally. I swear this was the longest weeks I have ever had at work. Not sure but my guess "full moon" is coming.
This is the card I created for the Bellariffic challenge. Too funny............ as I am admiring all the cards on Bella's Blog there seemed to be one thing on a number of the ladies minds and that was martinis. This stamp seemed to be the stamp of choice and well I must say after the week I had at work........oh yeah.... will be having me one of those.
The base of the card is a textured pale green with basic gray DP paper. Coloured my Stella with prisma pencils, added some glitter to the glass, wand and crown. Found a prima flower and added the 50 in the centre. I have a few friends hitting that mark this year so wanted to get a few ready for the mail.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hahaha... what a cracker. Happy weekend... even if it is a little late! Great card and great stamp!

Related Posts with Thumbnails