Friday, July 3, 2009

Bellariffic Friday, July 3


How I love these extra extra long weekends. By having an extra couple of days off lets me do the things I love...........create cards, browse blogs and share my creations with my readers.
This is the card I created for the Bellariffic Friday. Coloured the image using prisma pencils, added pink & lime green glitter to the ice cream and purple stickles to her dress. Used a white base, added a layer of lime green, glittery DP paper, hot pink strip and finished off with 3 large orange grommets. I taped a piece of pink cs behind for added colour.

7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Look how cute, love this!!!

Gina Lindsay said...

this is so cute--definitely a summer card. I love the grommets!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Super cute! Love the layout anc bright colors!

Sara said...

So cute, I love the bright colors!

Dru said...

Your image is adorable and I love those happy colors!!

The Wired Angel said...

I'm with you.. I think all weekends should be three days long!!

Adorable card...!!

Tammi said...

Oh she's cute, I don't think I've seen her before, pretty colors and coloring, love your card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails