Monday, August 17, 2009

Blog Award!!!




OMG....... just started reading a few emails once I got home and received this awesome blog award..... How terrific is that. Sue from Sue's Sentiments passed this on to me. Sue is one of the D.I.V.A.S. who is always on top of everything. Thanks Sue for all your hard work and amazing talent.



When you receive a "Beautiful Blog Award" you must tell 5 things you love to do and pass to 5 more beautiful blogs.
  1. LOVE to stamp.....can't get enough

  2. LOVE to laugh and make others laugh........... believe me if you read my blog you will read a number of what I call "Brenda....isms"

  3. LOVE to be with my family.

  4. LOVE to hang out with my BFF Tracy......we definitely have a lot of laughs and a ton of memories

  5. LOVE blogging and sharing my creations with everyone.

I follow a number of blogs and love each and everyone of them however here are 5 blogger I would LOVE to pass this "Award" to:

  1. Tracy

  2. Carolyn

  3. True

  4. Gloria

  5. Gina

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Brenda! You are such a sweetheart!

Carolyn Bounds said...

First of all...CONGRATULATIONS for receiving this beautiful award:o) And second....oh my goodness!!! Thank you so very much for thinking of me and for sharing such a lovely award:o) And whatever you do...don't ever stop the Brenda-isms! I LOVE THEM!!!!:o)

Big Hugs!!!
Carolyn

Sara said...

Congrats!

Jennifer Scull said...

congrats! you deserve this! :)

Gina Lindsay said...

Congrats to you and thanks for passing it along to me!

specialcraftmom4 said...

Congratulations!!!

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS for receiving this beautiful award...........

--
Michell
Home Security Systems no CREDIT CHECK everyone is approved

Anonymous said...

Sometimes, heavy snoring may be brought on by free of moisture atmosphere, which irritates your throat and sinus passages. This tenderness might cause your neck to become free of moisture, which can lead to snoring. Try out placing a air humidifier in your area at night to incorporate some moisture towards the air to relieve the irritation within your neck [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Heav65hhy[/url]

Related Posts with Thumbnails