Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Fishing Anyone?


Call me crazy but I have to admit I do enjoy going fishing. I find it quite peaceful and relaxing when life gets going too fast. Of course I have to be with my DH so he puts the worm on the hook and takes the fish off when I catch one but other than that I pretty much do it all...........LOL LOL....


This card was created for a cool young lad who enjoys going fishing with his Grandpa! Coloured the image using my copics and shaded with pencils, cut out using nesties, layered and mounted on a square base adding matching buttons.

Well I think it is time to take my own advise and slow down.....pull out my copics and start colouring in my gazebo, listening to my bubbling rock with a glass of Merlot!
....................Hmmmm maybe Sunday..........


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Are my eyes deceiving me? What is this? A card? Lol! It's about time you got back into crafting mode!Even though you haven't been at it for a while,your card doesn't reflect it! Nice job with those Copics! ;) Tracy

Related Posts with Thumbnails