Saturday, July 24, 2010

HUMID!!!


OMG..........is it humid out there or what? Walked out on the deck this morning and it was like waking into a brick wall. Yesterday was basically the same........yikes the hair does not like this weather......Frizzz City! Uggg!!! Even after using a flat iron to help control the waves & curls .....5 minutes of being outside you swear I just got out of bed.
Coloured this image using copics and pencils, cut out with my nesties and layered using Basic Grey DP to a green base. For a few embellishments I added some glitter to the tea cup, a ribbon and layered wine & green coloured buttons along the side.
Hope you enjoy and stay cool!

2 comments:

Dru said...

So cute! Love the way you colored the teacup!

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Related Posts with Thumbnails