Saturday, September 18, 2010

Love for Dragonflies!


Created this card this morning for a wedding shower that I am attending later today.  Sarah ...soon to be bride....loves dragonflies and part of the gift I gave her consisted of dragonfly wall art so when I found this dragonfly paper I was very excited because it was the perfect match to her theme and her love for dragonflies. 

Basically quite a simple card, used swiss dot cuttlebug folder for the yellow base and scored it using my scor pal, tied on some pretty green/white dotted ribbon.  Sarah's favourite colour is green (mine too) and the main colour for her wedding so felt the need to tie that colour in the card.  Added some green, white and dragonfly paper as the focal point of the card adding a bit of glitter to the wings to give that extra bling!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty!!! Love the glittery dragon flies!!!

Jacee said...

This is lovely, love the glitter, such a pretty card

LindaH said...

let me get this straight...CREATED a card THE SAME DAY you needed it? girl, you are good!

Related Posts with Thumbnails