Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Cards

These are the cards that I created for the majority of my mail outs.  I love the look of that one pop of colour on the image.  I used basically the same layout just changed up the papers, ribbon, and embellishments to make them just a bit different.  The Impression Obsession image was stamped with black momento ink and the only thing I coloured was the Santa Hats with prisma pencils.  For the white on the hats I mixed white flocking with glitter (of course).  Taaa Daaa!  Quick and simple. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

One if my favorite Christmas images!!! Love your cards!!!

Jacee said...

What a fabulous image Brenda, super cards.

Love your new look too!

Annika said...

now why didn't I come up with an effective and beautiful idea like that instead spending ages on making 35 all-different cards!? Gorgeous!!
Hugs
Annika

Dru said...

What sweet and beautiful cards Brenda. Merry Christmas to you and yours, Dru

Related Posts with Thumbnails