Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy Friday!!!

I have been suffering with a head/chest cold all week so I think today I am going to sit back relax and do some colouring, but before I veg out for the day I want to show you the birthday card I created for my sweet nephew Ethan.  The E-man is a 6 year old entertaining, comical young man who is growing sooo tall, which must come from the other side of the family because anyone who know my side were stretching it at 5 foot 3 inches. 

Love this image from Stamping Bella.  It could have been a Christmas card but since Ethan is a winter baby I thought it would be perfect for him as well as the naughtiness I see in this young lads face.  The image was coloured using copics and prisma pencils, cut out with nesties, all layered on a cuttlebug embossed cream base with green tone glittery DP accented with a sheer green ribbon.



3 comments:

Jacee said...

This is lovely Brenda, you've done some fabulous colouring here, really smashing work, love it!

Sorry to hear you are suffering with a bad chest, know how you feel, I've had the same, do look after yourself, hope you'll feel better soon.
Hugs Jacee

Pauline said...

Awesome card Brenda. Love this image, didn't get around to coloring mine up this Christmas, hopefully next! Great job on the coloring, and nice simple layout!
Hope you feel better soon

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you're still feeling crappy. What a terrible way to end your vacation eh? Well your card looks awesome! Fantastic job colouring! I'm really loving this Mo image too. My man Ethan is a turning the big 6? Wow, where does the time go? Give him a big squishy kiss from me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails