Friday, March 11, 2011

Holy Ca...moly......!

What a winter wonderland we have this morning.  Amazing how it rains for days then bang wake up to a wintry blustery day.  I did attempt to go to Chatham this morning but turned around once I hit Prince Albert Road.  The snow was so deep I was sure I was going to get stuck.  The poor guys in the plows are having are tough time keeping up to the drifting.  Oh well ..... it is Friday and here I am at home having a snow day!


This card was made for a co-worker who just got in a car accident and is off work.  So to cheer her up I decided to send a bright bouquet of gerbera daisies with babiesbreath, little bit of greenery in a vase with a beautiful bow along with this card with a message inside "sending smiles your way".  The image was coloured with copics and pencils framed with nesties and 4 baubles.  Found a "Get Well" dimensional, used my new EK punch to decorate the left side where I added some ribbon and more silver baubles.

Hummm....... I forgot to add Glitter!  What the heck was I thinking!


9 comments:

Ebru Vatansever said...

I am sorry to hear about your coworker but I am certain your lovely card will bring cheer to there day !!

Ebru Vatansever said...

My blog background is from the cutest blog on the block. They have some awesome backgrounds. Thanks for dropping by to my blog and for your lovely comment :o)

http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/

Sue said...

Hi Brenda,and there was me giving the rain nasty looks.Your Co-worker will be delighted with her flowers and a lovely card.great colouring and papers.Hope your snow melts soon.
Hugs Sue xx

Jacee said...

Lovely Brenda, I love the papers, I'm sure your friend will love it and it will be sure to cheer her up.

Had'nt got the old brain in to gear when I read your post about the snow, made me wonder, snow, Chatham, I'd not heard anything, but of course then realised, it's not OUR Chatham, but YOUR Chatham, LOL LOL, Duh!! you hang on to it Brenda, we'd rather not have it over here!! LOL
Hugs Jacee

Hazel Donovan said...

Wonderful blog post. This is absolute magic from you! I have never seen a more wonderful post than this one. You've really made my day today with this. I hope you keep this up!
free car removal brisbane
car removal in brisbane

NorthStar It & Business Solutions said...

At North IT Solutions, we go beyond logos and colors, delivering comprehensive branding services in Houston that encapsulate your company's values, fostering a lasting connection with customers.

popshorrorshoppe said...

Dive into the macabre with Pop's Horror Shoppe on Shopify, where our handcrafted horror cosplay mask redefine fear, transforming your space into a haven for enthusiasts of all things dark and haunting.

Ashraf said...

Make a bold statement on Houston's streets with ProSignsHouston's top-tier houston vinyl wraps , seamlessly blending eye-catching design and durable materials for a mobile marketing solution that demands attention.

goldndiamond trade said...

Unlock the brilliance of your dreams with GoldnDiamond Trade, houston loose diamond buyers. We offer a seamless and confidential process, ensuring you receive top value for your precious gems.

Related Posts with Thumbnails