Sunday, October 23, 2011

Autumn

Autumn is one of my favourite times of year with the amazing colours of reds, yellows, and orange trees.  The air is fresh a bit cool but when the sun is shining it just warms the soul.  Yesterday was a great day to do some yard work ......planted a few mums, emptied flower pots and trimmed bushes and trees. 

Coloured this Stamping Bella image with copics and prisma pencils, layered using my nesties on fall papers.  When I was browsing at my favourite local stamping store I seen this EK leaf punch and HAD to have it....what a perfect way to add detail to your papers and embellish with the leaves that are punched out. 
 

6 comments:

Ebru Vatansever said...

Absolutely beautiful card Brenda. Your colouring is simply gorgeous !! and you incorporated the perfect fall colours.

Scrapping Julie said...

oh wow this is great. love the colors and the coloring job is fantastic

Jacee said...

Lovely card, such nice colours!
Hugs Jacee

Pauline said...

Beautiful fall card. Love your colour combo and your colouring is wonderful! Also like how you re-cycled the punched leaves and added them to your card- great job!

Mina said...

wow I love this Brenda, those colours are beautiful with this Mo cutie
Mina xxx
p.s. did I tell you I love the name of your blog, sums me up to a t lol

Anonymous said...

Great look on the blog girlie! Your card is so sweet,....luv'n the layout, the sweet Mo image and that leafy punch is the perfect touch. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails