Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bonding Time

My niece Jodi came over for an Auntie & Niece bonding afternoon. Of course we decided to do some creating. I must say Jodi is a natural when it comes to card making. She likes to do her own thing with little help from me and does very well considering she has only stamped maybe 3 or 4 times. On the occasion when I have family over for some afternoon delight, Jodi always surprises me by coming up with her own unique ideas.

By the cards Jodi made you can see she is a frog lover so it worked out perfectly that I had a Penny Black frog stamp. With just change in decorative papers, colour and embellishments Jodi ended up with 3 great cards. Check out the party hats on the frogs. Thought this was the cutest.

Love you Jodi and thanks for a terrific afternoon.
























No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails