Sunday, March 15, 2009

"Old Monk"


I love weekends and especially when the weather cooperates. Friday night sat back and relaxed after a very long stressful week. Saturday my DH and I took off for a day across the border. We were on a special assignment to find my brothers birthday present. He is turning 40 on March 26th so my pisters and I are on a mission to find all the perfect gifts. Dale is a lover of rum.....and particularly a rum called "Old Monk" which he claims is impossible to find. My husband and I are definitely not new to names/brands of alcohol but this one stumped us. We did check a couple of the larger liquor stores but came up short. Anyway there is an international market we shop at each time we are over called "Nina Salvaggio" because of all their fresh and unique products. We checked their liquor area and low and behold...........we now have the gift my brother has been searching for, for so long ..... and yup...... I will be the bestest pister ever. This Old Monk is a specialty rum imported from India. Can't wait now for a taste test.
Now for my card.........I love colouring up Stamping Bella images and here is another I did with my prisma pencils and gamsol. Hope you luv!!!

1 comment:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh fun, Bella looks like she is enjoying that drink, Hee hee.

Related Posts with Thumbnails