Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Where did October go????

Goodness ...... can't believe it is the end of October already.  The last couple of weeks at work have been a blurr and the next 2 weeks are going to be just as bad......ok....deep breath....yes you can do this......

A couple of weeks ago I took my beautiful niece Taya and handsome nephew Ethan to see Peter Pan in Stratford.  I was very impressed with the performance and must say one of the best stage sets I have seen......Well done.

Last weekend celebrated our friends wedding.  It was perfect in every way.  My 2 pisters and I danced and laughed all night.  One of the best times in a long while......Cheers to Laurie and Linda....great time and love you both very much!

Created this card for a male birthday.  The image is from some peel off stickers I have had for some time..then decided to pull out ALL those pens I HAD to have to colour with......  I do love these pens because they are soooo glittery and actually quite easy to use.  I added the sticker image to watercolour paper, using a small amount of glittery blue pen, water and fine tipped paint brush coloured in the leaves.  Cut the image with nesties, layered on mirror gold paper, added brown ribbon, gold baubles, layered on shimmery blue on a brown base.  This was so quick and simple I think I will be making a few more...which will help to use up some of my stash.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice use of those stickers! Ha ha! Another manly card for the stash! way to go! Oh, and thanks for the little reminder that I have those same pens and stickers,....somewhere! :) Tracy

Jacee said...

Smashing card Brenda, love the baubles!

LindaH said...

gotta love peel offs! missed ya last night. and just sayin', tracy was quiet as a church mouse so I think you are the bad influence.

Related Posts with Thumbnails