Thursday, November 11, 2010

Remembrance Day

Thank you to all the Veterans and Soldiers everywhere. We owe you our Freedom.
 Lest We Forget.

What a simply picture perfect fall day.  Just relaxing at home today and creating a few cards here and there.  Last week I was in the big city of Toronto for 2 days of training taking "Training 101" which will help me in my new position as the Training Facilitator for the Municipality.  Since I was in the area I HAD to go to Stamping Bella's store.  This was the first time ever stepping foot inside the store and was blown away at all the stamps on the walls.  Yikes......and to think that I have a pretty good chunk of them.  Great therapy!!!

This card was created for a little boy who's absolute favourite colour is orange. The base of the card is orange layered with blue, orange and green glittery paper with matching DP, added some ribbon, grommets and baubles.  I sprayed glue on the l & k (his initials) then added some sparkly orange glitter to set it off.  I tried to incorporate as much orange as possible.  Quite sure he will love it. 




1 comment:

Jacee said...

Super card Brenda, I'm sure he'll love it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails