Monday, February 2, 2009

What time is it????



IT'S BOSS TIME!!

Was that not the best half time show you have ever seen. I'm not normally much of a football fan but the Super Bowl this year was fabulous. The game was very exciting and the half time show was the best ever. The last few years the half time show has been pretty lame in my mind but this year it was totally topnotch. What a performance "The Boss" and the band put on. I truly thought my sister-in-law was going to pass out from watching this man sing, move and gyrate. Gotta love the slide and the swinging of the guitar around his neck. After seeing this 13 minute performance I know Steph and I will be checking out a few of his concerts and that will be "Glory Days".

For my post today it is a Valentines Day card I made for my nephew, Ethan. This card was coloured with my prisma pencils adding a bit of brown stickles and using my heart nesties for the balloons.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Great card luv the way you have done the balloons, sue.xx

Bonnie said...

Love this! and yes I love Springsteen! Welcome to blogland.....found your blog through the SFYTT blogsite!

Related Posts with Thumbnails