Saturday, March 21, 2009

Bellarific Friday March 20



Remember in an earlier post I mentioned that I could write a book on the Brenda "isms". Well here we go with another "ism" that started my week. A number of co-workers were off on March break so I was covering for a couple of girls ...... one being the Executive Assistant to the General Manager. The GM is the top dog on our floor so wanted to appear professional in all areas including my dress attire. Thought I looked pretty spiffy until part way through the day looked down and notice I was wearing one black shoe and one brown. Just shook my head thinking another "ism" for me. Pretty hard to be taken serious looking like this. Oh well...............no one would expect any different from me.

Here is the card that I put in this week for the Bellarific Friday challenge. Check out some of the other Sistahs terrific creations here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails