Wednesday, August 26, 2009

On a Roll!!


OK.......I really don't want to get off this roller coaster of a winning streak but.....I know it will come to an end soon enough...... but right now I am lovin the ride. My card (from a previous post) was chose for "The Colour Throwdown" challenge. I squealed with delight and I know my DH thought I was off my rocker. Thanks ladies you definitely made me one happy camper.
This card is for the Bella Challenge. Most days this image reminds me of me because yes.....I have gone to work with different colour shoes.
Coloured the image with my prisma colour pencils added a bit of glitter to her hair bands, skirt and shoes. The base is soft orange layered with glitter blue and green paper. Matched the solid paper with some glittery DP paper, added orange grommet to tie the ribbon through. The "Dare to be Different" sentiment is also from Stamping Bella which I cut from my nesties and attached with coloured brads.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahoooooooooooooo ! You go girlfriend ! The "Hubs" alread knew that you were a "nut bar"! Great card ! Congrats, and may this ride continue!

Scrapping Julie said...

yea!!! congratulations!!!
i love this card too!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Congrats! Enjoy your winning streak! Your card is wonderful and those colors are divine!

Stephanie said...

A truely delightful card - made me smile :)
Hugs xxx

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Great card - it is adorable!!!!!!!!

Gina Lindsay said...

Wow, this is really great, I love bright happy colors and this is certainly happy! Congratulations on the win!

Related Posts with Thumbnails