Sunday, November 21, 2010

Welcome "Bliss"

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.  Today my sister, niece and nephew are coming over and we are going to have a crafty day together doing some Christmas cards and if time prevails I may throw in another little project.  I plan to take lots of pictures and will share our creations on my next post. 


Created this card for a friend/co-worker who just adopted another Westie pup that she named "Bliss".   I figured Aunt Bren should welcome Bliss to her new home with a card and doggie teething toy..... which I found at a pet store.  Didn't realize that there were teething toys for puppies.  LOL   
This Stamping Bella image was the perfect choice to colour up using copics & prisma pencils, glitter pen for the flowers in the dress, layered using nesties.  Finished by edging the DP paper and adding a bow.

3 comments:

Pauline said...

Brenda, great job on this card, how perfect for your Aunt to welcome in Bliss! I love this image, but yet to color it. I think you have inspired me to do so! Have a fun and crafty day!

Jacee said...

How lovely Brenda, that ribbon is so pretty, love the texture of it, cute image too.

LindaH said...

From one Westie lover to another....I WOULD WANT A HOUSEFULL OF THEM!....but alas, we are a one dog family....great card, and congrats to you Aunt on her new addition! I'm jealous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails