Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas is a Comin.......

In the next few posts I plan on sharing with you a few of my Christmas cards that I have been busy creating.  This year I picked a couple of images with little colouring so I could quickly colour them up and do the layout later.  For me this worked really well and will have them out in the mail this week.  The only downfall to this is ......all the wonderful Christmas images I have didn't get the love they so deserve.

This has got to be one of my favourite images from Stamping Bella.  It is truly a very quick image to colour up and looks like you spent hours.  The first one was created with the traditional Christmas colours in mind with a simple layout.  The wonderful glittery snow made with a mixture of flower soft and glitter, red stickles for the berries on the wreath and fabulous bow really rocked this card. 

The second card was created in lighter colours, layered some funky fun fibre over the ribbon, stickles on the wreath and of course flower soft mixed with glitter for the snow.  Love these cards and plan to do a few more............




 



2 comments:

Jacee said...

These are lovely Brenda, whata fabulous image.

Anonymous said...

Love the image and how the same image looks so different depending on the layout and dp! Nice job colouring too girl! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails