Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Birthday Cupcake!

All I can say is this birthday cupcake looks far better than anything I could ever possibly bake! My family and friends can definitely vouch for that. Oh well can't be good at everything...LOL

This card was created for a young lad who is having a birthday next week. Wow....actually ahead of the game here...... The image was coloured with copics and shaded with pencils, glitter added to the icing of the cupcake and layered using red and brown. Cuttlebug folder used on the green strip, layered on brown with blue rhinestones in the corners.

Once your finished checking out my card head over to my BFF Tracy's blog Buttons Ribbons and Pearls. Tracy has been asked to be a guest designer for Deb's Creations featuring Kraftin Kimmie stamps. Congrats my friend.........well deserved!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmmmm Looks more like a Dairy Queen soft serve to me but it still looks good enough to eat! Nice job with those Copics and thanks for the *shout out* girl friend! Oh and the new look looks good too! :) Tracy

Unknown said...

You did a FABULOUS job coloring this!!! Gorgeous!!!

Confessions of a Paper-Crafts Chick said...

Hi, I really like the b'day card with the 3 little mice. It's perfectly colorful. It's what I call a "happy" card. Good job! :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails