Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fall Weddings

Hello Folks..........there is nothing like fall weddings.  A long time friend's daughter was planning her wedding and asked me to make "Special" Thank You cards for her bridesmaids, Maid of Honour and a "Very Special Mother".  Needless to say I was thrilled to be asked and wanted to make simple yet elegant cards for Sara!

The base of the card I used swiss dot cuttlebug folder, added silk ribbon in burnt orange which was the colours of the bridesmaids dresses, stamped Thank You then cut out with my nesties, doubled layered the flower then spritz it with glitter mist and added a burnt orange gem to the centre and voila........my version of simply elegant for Sara!


This was the card I created for the Very Special Mother.  Once again used the swiss dot cuttlebug folder for the background, layered on burnt orange card stock, added the double layered flower but this time added an elegant soft burnt orange pearl for the centre then for that little extra sparkle couldn't resist adding decorative clear gems accenting the flower. The "Thanks So Much"verse was stamped with versa mark and embossed then punch out using my heart nesties.

   

6 comments:

Pauline said...

Brenda these are beautiful! Simple, and elegant. Love all your extras - flowers, bling, cuttlebug swiss dot - and the burnt orange, what a beautiful fall colour.

Michelle said...

I really need to start using my cuttlebug more often...these are elegant and simple...just lovely :)

Scrapping Julie said...

so lovely..

Jacee said...

How utterly gorgeous Brenda, fantastic work!
Hugs Jacee

Mina said...

oh wow they are just perfect Brenda, I bet the Bride was delighted with these wow creations
Mina xxx

Anonymous said...

Ohhh,...these turned out beautifully! Nice job Bren! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails