Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fall Back!

Hope everyone remembered to turn back the clocks 1 hour.  Got to love that extra hour in the day to get things done.......  Last night we attended a VIP evening to raise money for the Children's Treatment Foundation.  Whoot Whoot........... totally successful with an amazing amount of money raised.  Stephanie and Dale, Peter and Veronica you guys rock!  Needless to say the entire evening ROCKED OUT!!!  Coyote Ugly has nothing on us gals!

Here is a card I made for friends who celebrated their 25th Anniversary.  Congratulations Doug and Andrea and many many more years to come.  Another one of those simply elegant designs I love to make.  White base with a layer of shimmery silver then a cuttlebug embossed layer where I added silver gems, silver #25 and for the finishing touch a most elegant shimmery wide silver ribbon.


4 comments:

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

Hi Brenda, I love this card. What a lovely way to use that embossing folder.

Mina said...

I remembered everywhere else except my alarm clock so lost my hour lol...stunning all white card Brenda, perfect for a silver wedding
Mina xxx

Michelle said...

I likkkkkeeeee :)

Ebru Vatansever said...

Simply stunning !!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails